Private Equity Operating Partners
Access Capital Partners works with experienced industry executives seeking to either become private equity operating partners or help them secure the required debt and equity capital to complete their own acquisition.
Typical Operating Partner Roles
- Deal Sourcing Partner: industry expert or senior executive that has broad relationships in an industry and is aware of an acquisition opportunity, but doesn't necessarily want to be involved in the acquisition or growth of the business
- Semi-active: industry expert or former senior executive involved in new transaction diligence, strategic guidance and active mentor to management team, but not working with the business in a day-to-day capacity
- Functional Expert: former executives or consultants with deep expertise in a particular area (e.g., sales, procurement, digital marketing, finance, lean manufacturing, systems and technology implementation, etc.) that want to come in on a project or full-time basis as needed
- CEO or President: former industry executives or consultants with a broad range of skills and ability to develop and implement a value creation plan, support and coach management and bring in external expertise as needed
- C-Level Partners: Former C-level industry executives looking for a full-time role inside of a private equity owned company; roles may include Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Head and Sales and Business Development, etc.
Typical Business Profiles
Revenues: $5 - $300 million
EBITDA: $1 - 20 million
Headquartered: United States
To set up an introductory meeting or call, or to discuss a specific situation, please contact us directly.