Read our Guide on How Access Capital Partners Works with Accountants
Access Capital Partners values its relationships with accountants. Beyond the exchange of referrals, we strive to be a resource for our partners by giving them (and their clients) a capital markets and shareholder value centric perspective to make more informed decisions. Here's how we typically work with accountants and accounting professionals:
- Offer free assessment of strategic alternatives for your client, including: capital alternatives, liquidity alternatives, exit alternatives and/or partnership alternatives
- Refinance or raise additional capital on behalf of your client to reduce borrowing cost or increase liquidity available to the company
- Manage the sale of your clients company (develop exit plan that best achieve the clients objectives, prepare and position company for sale in a way that maximizes shareholder value, identify likely buyers, run targeted or auction style sale process, facilitate buyer diligence, negotiate and close the transaction)
- Provide general insight or perspective to you or your client related to the company's debt or equity structure
- Assist in management of stressed lending relationships and, if appropriate, help company raise capital to replace the existing lender
To set up an introductory meeting or call, or to discuss a specific situation, please contact us directly.