Read our Guide on How Access Capital Partners Works with Attorneys
Access Capital Partners values its relationships with attorneys. Beyond the exchange of referrals, we strive to be a resource for our partners by giving them (and their clients) a capital markets and shareholder value centric perspective to make more informed decisions. Here's how we typically work with attorneys:
- Offer free assessment of strategic alternatives for your client, including: capital alternatives, liquidity alternatives, exit alternatives and/or partnership alternatives
- Refinance or raise additional capital on behalf of your client to reduce borrowing cost or increase liquidity available to the company
- Manage the sale of your client's company (develop exit plan that best achieve the clients objectives, prepare and position company for sale in a way that maximizes shareholder value, identify likely buyers, run targeted or auction style sale process, facilitate buyer diligence, negotiate and close the transaction)
- Provide general insight or perspective to you or your client related to the company's debt or equity structure
- Assist in management of client's stressed lending relationships and, if appropriate, help company raise capital to replace the existing lender
To set up an introductory meeting or call, or to discuss a specific situation, please contact us directly.